- What Small Retailers Can Learn From the Industry's Push Towards AI and Big Data
- Tips for Mastering Body Language and Confidence
- Bong & Breakfast? Prince Edward Island to Allow Cannabis Use in Hotels
- How to Apply and Optimize Your Algorithm When You're Ready to Run With AI
- How Businesses Can Use Mobile Marketing to Their Advantage (Infographic)
- 4 Ways to Maintain Concentration in Mentally Exhausting Jobs
- Want Your Own Chatbot? Don't Move Forward Without Taking These 3 Steps
- 9 Daily Rituals to Boost Your Performance at Work (Infographic)
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Picking Your Packaging
- Customer Experience Surveys? They Don't Have to be a Pain.
What our clients say
Paul and team set up my Home Building, Custom Home design and home improvement site in 2010 and since then we have used the contact form, free estimates/quotes as a revenue generator when getting new work. Customers are more likely to request a quote through a form and estimate than a cold call. Additionally capturing this information has helped our marketing campaigns reach out to potential customers — Vince Mattot, VM Home Improvement.
Tidewatersystems updated our POS (Point Of Sale ) system with an integrated software package that is extremely user friendly and affordable. Now we are selling items that have sat on the shelf for years with the ecommerce site linked to our POS system. Tidewater designed my eCommerce site in a way that allowed me to increase sales 75%. My staff has full functionality to post new items and sell products online like never before — Chris Bahrens, Cash Palace
Who we are?
Our clients thrive in environments that are traditionally competitive, so staying lean, relevant, and profitable aren't optional. Small Business loves us because we're consultants first, offering expertise and professionalism as an economic alternative to hiring staff and building teams. Our relationships become important because we grow into a valuable extension of our client's team, offering our skills, knowledge, and business savvy to help guide each project.
- Online Marketing Campaigns
- IT Systems-Cloud Migration
- Business Development
- IT Strategy
- IT budgeting and Fiscal Review